- Gypsy moth catches at 20-year high in Washington November 2, 2017The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) trapped 117 male gypsy moths this year in its annual trapping program – the highest number caught in traps since 1995.
- WSDA to host one of many Women in Agriculture Conference sites October 24, 2017The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) is hosting one of the 40 Women in Agriculture Conference locations, to be held this year on Saturday, Nov. 18.
- WSDA now accepting nonlethal wolf management grant applications October 16, 2017WSDA is accepting applications for the Northeast Washington Wolf-Livestock Management grant program until Dec. 15.
- Washington receives $4.1 million in federal specialty crop grant funds October 11, 2017WSDA has received $4.1 million from USDA for this year`s Specialty Crop Block Grant Program. It funds 20 projects that support Washington`s specialty crop industry.
- WSDA suspends raw milk dairy processing license October 6, 2017WSDA today suspended the milk processing plant license for Pride and Joy Dairy Inc. due to ongoing concerns about pathogens in their retail raw milk product.