- WSDA to hold informational gypsy moth open house Feb. 1 January 15, 2020The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) invites community members to attend an informational open house in Snohomish County, where the agency has proposed to conduct spring gypsy moth eradication treatments.
- New rules help cherry growers January 8, 2020
- WSDA concludes trapping, proposes spring treatment to protect Washington’s trees from gypsy moth November 26, 2019WSDA is proposing to treat two areas in Snohomish County next spring to eradicate introductions of gypsy moth, a non-native, invasive pest that can decimate the environment. The proposal calls for treating a total of about 1,300 acres at two sites.
- Bringing cattle transaction reporting into the Information Age November 25, 2019The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) is now offering Washington ranchers a quicker, more cost-effective way to report cattle sales and out-of-state movement of their cattle through WSDA’s Electronic Cattle Transaction Reporting (ECTR) system.
- WSDA sets new rules for hemp production November 21, 2019